As tech and smartphone manufacturers in Japan keep coming out to launch one or two of their latest flagship devices, HTC NIPPON also will not be left behind. They have also made an announcement of their latest smartphone.
HTC NIPPON has announced the HTC Desire 22 Pro in the home country, Japan. This is the first model in Japan in about four years. The phone is a SIM-free for the open market.
The HTC Desire 22 Pro is a mid-range android smartphone released for Japan markets, and is equipped with Osaifu-Keitai (FeliCa / NFC). It has a Snapdragon 695 5G SM6375 2.2 GHz octa-core CPU.
The device has a 6.6 inch FHD+ 2412 x 1080 20:9 screen display with Gorilla Glass and features a 120Hz refresh rate.
The new smartphone boots the Android 12 OS. It is 5G communication compatible, and on the memory, it has a RAM of 8GB, and internal storage capacity of 128GB which can be expanded with a micro-SD.
HTC Desire 22 Pro sports a 64MP triple camera at the back which comprise of a 64-megapixel + 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel triple camera, with a 32-megapixel selfie lens in front.
The HTC Desire 22 Pro supports wireless charging. To back the power up, the device is powered by a 4520mAh capacity battery, that supports 18W rapid charging, and as we mentioned, it is Qi wireless charging compatible.
HTC Desire 22 Pro features and specifications
- Display: 6.6 inch FHD+ 2412 x 1080 20:9, 120Hz, Gorilla Glass
- CPU: Snapdragon 695 5G SM6375 2.2GHz Octa-core
- Storage and RAM: 128GB (microSD compatible) and 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: Triple-Cameras:
- 64MP main camera;
- 13MP ultra wide
- 5MP depth
- Front camera: 32MP main selfie lens
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano SIM), VoLTE, 5G compatible, FeliCa (Osaifu-Keitai), Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Other Features: Waterproof and dustproof (IP67), USB Type-C, Earphone terminal, Fingerprint authentication sensor
- Color: Cherry Blossom, Dark Oak, Salsa Red
- Battery: 4520mAh with 18W rapid charging, and Qi wireless charging
HTC Desire 22 Pro availability and pricing
The HTC Desire 22 Pro will be available in three colors: Cherry blossom, Dark oak, and Salsa red. The device is slated for release on October 1st, 2022. Meanwhile, the Salsa Red variant would be launched at the end of October. The cost of the phone is 64,900 yen ($466.29), whereas, the VIVE Flow set version will go for 114,900 yen ($825.52).