HTC Wildfire E Ultra is a new low-end or entry class android smartphone that has just been announced to launch pretty soon. The Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer HTC, made the announcement on their own, so we expect that the device launces soon.
The new HTC smartphone has a 5.45-inch FWVGA+ (960 x 480) display. This smartphone is a model that features Android 11 (Go Edition), which is a lightweight OS for entry-level smartphones.
Like we mentioned earlier, the smartphone is a low-end model smartphone, so the battery is not that big. It is powered by a 2500mAh capacity battery, and a dual rear camera.
The camera sensors at the back side of the phone consist of an 8-megapixels + 3-megapixels pixels dual camera. That is not just all about the camera, we also know that the device has another 5-megapixel camera in front for selfies.
The HTC Wildfire E Ultra comes equipped with a UNISOC SC9863A 1.6GHz octa-core processor, and is backed up with memory capacity of RAM 2GB, and internal storage of 32GB.
For security lock and unlocking purpose, the smartphone features fingerprint biometric authentication, and supports face authentication. It has a Micro-USB connection terminal, and there is an earphone terminal as well.
HTC Wildfire E Ultra specifications
- Dimensions; weight: 149.1 x 72.7 x 9.7 mm; 160 grams
- Display (Main): 5.45 inch FWVGA+ 960 x 480 18:9 IPS
- CPU: UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9863A 1.6GHz octa-core
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM and 32GB (microSD compatible up to 32GB)
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Camera: 8MP + 3MP pixels dual camera.
- Front camera: 5MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), VoLTE, 4G LTE compatible, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Color: Black and Blue
- Other Features: Face authentication, Earphone terminal, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2500mAh
HTC Wildfire E Ultra availability and pricing
The HTC Wildfire E Ultra is available in two colors: Black and Blue. The device will be released in Russian at the end of August, 2022. Although the price is yet unknown, but when it surfaces of their e-Commerce sites, we will bring you the news.