Huawei has recently released the Huawei Enjoy 20e Standard smartphone with a 5000mAh in-built battery. This model runs on one of the latest 4G entry-level CPUs from MediaTek. The newly released Huawei Enjoy 20e comes in a 6.3-inches HD+ display and is fitted with 720×1600 pixels resolution, 278 PPI density, and 16M screen colors.
As a mid-range device, it is powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 processor, with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. Huawei Enjoy 20e Standard device runs Google Android 10 (EMUI 10.1) and comes with 4GB RAM and 64/128GB of built-in storage which can further be expanded up to 512GB via the insertion of a micro-SD card (memory card). This smartphone from Huawei adopts a dual rear camera set up which includes; a 13-megapixel main lens, assisted by a 2-megapixel depth sensor, flash, and Autofocus to complete the setup. While at the front, there is an 8-megapixel single lens for selfies.
Huawei Enjoy 20e Standard Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.3 inch HD + 1600 x 720 with 278 PPI density, and 16M screen colors
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P35 processor, with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Camera: Dual camera setup; 13-megapixel main lens, assisted by a 2-megapixel depth sensor, single LED flash, and autofocus
- Front camera: 8MP selfie camera
- Network: 4G, 3G, and 2G
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, FaceID,
- Battery: 6150mAh (10W Charger).
Huawei Enjoy 20e Standard Price and Availability
The Huawei Enjoy 20e Standard is expected to have a first price tag of $148