Infinix Mobility have officially announced the Hot 10 smartphone in Pakistan. We’ve already talked about this device in an article that revealed the full specs of the phone, as shown on the company’s Pakistani website. But there was a question we could not answer, and that was on the price.
The Hot 10 is available in Pakistani in three storage variants, priced as follows;
Infinix Hot 10 Variants and prices
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM = USD $126 (PK Rs. 20,999)
- 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM = USD $144 (PK Rs. 23,999)
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM = USD $156 (PK Rs. 25,999)
At the above price, you are getting a 6.78-inches smartphone with a Dot-notch display, 720 x 1640 pixels resolution and a tall 20.5:9 aspect ratio. On the inside, there is the Mediatek Helio G70 CPU, an octa-core processor pegged with Mali-G52 GPU.
As for the camera department, the Hot 10 has four snappers at the back. These includes a 16-megapixel main lens, 2-megapixel macro, 2-megapixel depth and a fourth AI QVGA low-light sensor along with 4-LED flashes, and a single 8-megapixel snapper upfront.
The device has a rear placed fingerprint scanner and pack a 5200mAh battery on the inside. You get dual SIM support with 4G LTE network on both SIMs, while Google Android 10 with XOS 7.1 Dolphin boot out of the box.
Infinix Hot 10 Key Specs and Features
- 6.78-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 dot-notch display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.7GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4/6GB RAM with 64/128GB storage expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- XOS 7.1 based on Android 10
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 4-LED flash, PDAF, 1080p 30fps video recording, 2MP depth, 2MP macro and a fourth AI low-light lens
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5200mAh battery with 10W charging
The three storage variant of the Hot 10 are currently available in Pakistan at a discounted sales price of 19,999, 22,999 and 24,999 Pakistani Rupee respectively. This promo is available via Daraz.pk, and will run until the 31st of October. The device is expected to launch in Nigeria and other African countries within the next few days.