A new Infinix smartphone have just arrived in the Philippines. Although not really new, it is the same Hot 10i that has been traveling between regional markets with different internal specs. It was first unveiled in the Pakistani market on the first of May, and has made it to other regions since then, including some African regions like Nigeria.
There are currently about five different variants in the Hot 10i to our knowledge, but the model announced in the Philippines is the Helio P65 version, which is accompanied by a 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Other variants in the model includes one with Helio G25, another with Helio G35, yet another with Helio G70 and a fifth variant with UNISOC SC9863A CPU. All of these different CPU versions are also given different internal storage and RAM.
Aside the above, other aspect of the phone such as design, display, camera etc, remain the same, save for their charging capacities. This is because while 6000mAh battery is available across all models, the Helio G70, and Helio P65 offers 18W fast charging in some regions, which is the case of this Philippines model.
Infinix Hot 10i key specifications and features
- Display: 6.52-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ display with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: Octa-Core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P65 MT6768 with Mali-G72 MP3
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with XOS 7.5
- Camera: Dual-rear cameras (13MP primary and 2MP Depth)
- Front camera: 8MP selfie
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Micro USB
- Battery: 6000mAh Battery with 18W charger
Infinix Hot 10i pricing in Philippines
The Hot 10i comes in Heart of Ocean, 95-degree Black, 7-degree Purple and Morandi Green colors. The actual price of the phone is Php. 5,990, but will start selling on Shopee from 9th of September at a promoted price of Php. 5,190 depending on your purchase time.
Source || Via