Infinix Mobile have just announced yet another smartphone in the Hot 20-series. This time, a Hot 20 Play rocking a larger 6000mAh battery, a bigger display estate, and the Helio G37 CPU from MediaTek.
With the Hot 20 Play, we now have a total of five (5) smartphone in the Hot 20-series. These includes the vanilla Hot 20, Hot 20i, Hot 20s, Hot 20 5G, and now, the Hot 20 Play.
The Infinix Hot 20 Play comes in a 6.82-inches screen with 720 x 1640 pixels. The model has an IPS screen featuring 90Hz refresh and a centralize notch that carries the 8-megapixel selfie camera.
The rear camera setup on the phone includes a 13-megapixel main lens, along with an Ai depth sensor. The device booth Android 12 with XOS UI out of the box. It also comes with dual 4G SIMs, and the aforementioned 6000mAh battery is powered by an 18W fast charger.
Infinix Hot 20 Play Key Specification
- Display: 6.82-inch (720 x 1640 pixels) HD+ display with 20.5:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa-Core 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio G37 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 XOS UX
- Camera: Dual:
- 13MP main with 4-LED flash
- QVGA AI sensor
- Front camera: 8MP selfie with 2-LED flash
- Video recording: 1080/[email protected] (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: USB Type-C / Side fingerprint scanner
- Battery: Built-in 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charger
Infinix Hot 20 Play pricing and availability
Like it other four siblings, the Hot 20 Play is already listed on Infinix official website. It is available in Racing Black, Luna Blue, Aurora Green and Fantasy Purple colors. However, the official pricing of the phone was not stated as at when this post was written.