For the past few days, the all new Infinix Hot 5 smartphone has been with me. And for the sake of this review, I decided to give a brake to my main smartphone, so I could properly put the Hot 5 into it pace and see what the new Infinix device is made of, and for the past few days, the device has been my major driver, running both apps that are compatible with the processor and even those I know very well, are not, which should result to a more balanced review.
To those who knows, this is my third review article aside the first two unboxing reviews I wrote few days back. So I’m begging for your support; please if you like my work, just tell me what you think about it, and help share this article with friends and family via your social networks.
So before we begin digging, let me refresh your memory about the specifications of the Infinix Hot 5.
Infinix Hot 5 (Lite) Specifications at a Glance
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat underneath Infinix XOS
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro)
- Screen Size: 5.5 Inches HD IPS display with 720 x 1280 pixels (267 PPI)
- Processor Type: 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 Mediatek MT6580
- Storage includes a 1GB (or 2GB for the Hot 5) of RAM and 16GB ROM, expandable up to 32GB via a dedicated microSD slot.
- Camera: 8MP camera & a dual-LED (single toned) flash, and a front-facing 5MP with LED. flash
- Battery: 4000 mAh with 2.0A charger.
- Other features include Dual front-facing loud speakers, 3D Dirac Audio and the rear facing fingerprint scanner on the Hot 5.
Infinix Hot 5 Major Drawbacks
- No 4G LTE Network Bands
- A bit Outdated Processor
- Fingerprint Scanner still restricted to only the Hot 5 and Hot 5 Pro