Infinix has just launched the Infinix Note 11S and it features an IPS 6.95 inch display with 1080 x 2460 pixel resolution, 387 PPI density, and 120 Hz screen refresh rate. This new device runs Google Android 11 (XOS 10) operating system. Infinix Note 11S is powered by MediaTek Helio G96 processor, with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
This smartphone is paired with 4/8GB RAM and 64/128GB of built-in storage which can further be expanded via the insertion of a micro-SD card (memory card).
This smartphone from Infinix adopts a triple rear camera set up which includes; a 50-megapixel main lens, assisted by a 2-megapixel depth sensor with 2-megapixel macro sensor to complete the setup. While at the front, there is a 16-megapixel single lens for selfies.
Infinix Note 11S Key Specifications and Features
- Display: IPS 6.95 inch display with 1080 x 2460 pixel resolution, 387 PPI density, and 120 Hz screen refresh rate.
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G96 processor, with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64 /128GB and 4/8GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11, XOS 10
- Camera: Triple camera setup; 50-megapixel main lens, assisted by a 2-megapixel depth sensor with 2-megapixel macro and a single LED
- Front camera: 16-MP selfie camera
- Network: 4G, 3G, and 2G
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, FaceID, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh (33W Fast Charge).
Infinix Note 11S Price and Availability
The Infinix Note 11S comes in different color options and is to have a friendly price tag.