Infinix Note 12 have just gone official via the company’s global website. The device is already on sale in Bangladesh, but when we took a closer look, it is actually a rebadged Note 11 with MediaTek Helio G88 CPU.
The phone is given a 6.7-inches AMOLED screen with a U-shaped notch on the head. The display resolution is the same 1080 x 2400 pixels, but it has gotten a lot brighter with up to 1000 peak brightness nits as against the 650 nits on the older model.
The phone has three camera lenses on it rear. These includes a 50-megapixel primary lens with f/1.6, 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 and a third QVGA AI sensor. For clearer shots in lowlights, the Note 12 is given 4-LED lights on the rear, while a single 16-megapixel selfie sensor is used on the front.
The Note 12 is based on the company’s latest XOS 10.6, with with Android 11 out of the box. The phone come in a slim 7.9mm body, and weighs at just 184.5 grams, yet Infinix was still able to squeeze a 5000mAh battery with 33W charging speed into the phone.
Infinix Note 12 Key Specification
- Display: 6.7-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa-Core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G88 CPU with Mali-G52 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128GB and 4/6GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 XOS 10.6
- Camera: Triple:
- 50MP main with f/1.6 and 4-LED flash
- 2MP Depth
- QVGA AI sensor
- Front camera: 16MP selfie
- Video recording: 1080/[email protected] (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: USB Type-C / Side fingerprint scanner
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charger.
Infinix Note 12 pricing and availability
The Infinix Note12 is available in Jewel Blue, Force Black, and Sunset Golden. It is already on sales in Bangladesh, and the asking price is 18,299 Taka for the model with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM, an equivalent of 223 US Dollar. Other regional availability should follow within the coming weeks,