After above 5-months of sales in the African region, Infinix Note 7 finally arrives India with same display and the Helio G70 CPU. The phone has a 6.95-inch HD+ screen with 720 x 1640 pixels. The display is a tall 20.5:9 aspect ratio and has an advertised 91.5% screen-to-body ratio. Running on the inside is the MediaTek Helio G70 SoC paired with Mali-G52 GPU, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
You are getting five cameras in all; four modules at the back, including a 48-megapixel main lens pegged with three other 2-megapixel sensors for macro, depth and AI low-light sensor, while a fifth 16-megapixel lens seats in the notch upfront, for selfie purposes. The phone has a 3D curved design with gem cut textures, sports a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, has a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging and run on Google Android 10 out of the box.
Infinix Note 7 key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 173.4 x 79 x 8.75 mm; 207 grams
- Display: 6.95-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1640px dot-notch display with 20.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 with Mali-G52 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with XOS v6.1
- Camera: Quad-cameras: 48MP f/1.8 main camera; 2MP depth, 2MP macro and AI light sensor with 4-LEDs
- Front camera: 16MP
- Video recording: 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB 2.0
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 18W fast charging
Infinix Note 7 price in India
The Note 7 is available in Forest Green, Bolivia Blue and Aether Black colors. Sales will start on September 22nd via Flipkart at Rs. 11,499 price tag, which around $156 USD.