Infinix have just announced Smart 4 in India, the mainstream version of the smart 4 Plus. The device comes in a larger display like that of Smart 4 Plus, and even has same battery capacity, but has a downgraded storage and CPU, and sold with a thousand rupees cheaper.
Specifications wise, the new Infinix Smart 4 has almost same specifications and features with the Smart 4 Plus, but makes us of a quad-core Mediatek Helio A22 CPU, instead of the octa-core Helio A25 Chipset used in the plus version.
This means this new Smart 4 has 6.82-inches HD+ display with 20.5:9 aspect ratio. It also has a dew-drop notch, which houses the front 8-megapixel selfie camera. You are also getting a dual 13-megapixel main camera and a secondary AI sensor at the back, along with 3-LED flash.
The device also has a rear placed fingerprint scanner, offer 6000mAh battery with 10W charging and boot Google Android 10 (Go Edition) with HiOS v6.2 out of the box.
Infinix Smart 4 Key specifications and features
- » Display: 6.82-inch (720 x 1640 pixels) HD+ notch display with 20.5:9 ratio
- » CPU: Quad-Core 2.0Ghz Mediatek Helio A22 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 (600MHz) GPU
- » Storage and RAM: 32GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- » OS: Android 10 (Go Edition); XOS 6.2
- » Camera: Dual-rear cameras (13MP main + 0.3MP depth lens with triple-LED flash)
- » Front camera: 8 MP selfie
- » Video recording: [email protected]
- » Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / 4G LTE
- » Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), Micro USB 2.0
- » Battery: 6000mAh
Infinix Smart 4 Pricing and availability
The new Infinix Smart 4 comes in Midnight Black, Quetzal Cyan, Ocean wave and Violet colors. It is priced at Rs. 6,999 and will be available in India via Flipkart starting November 8.