Infinix Hot 12 with MediaTek Helio G85 CPU is now selling in some African countries. The device does not only have a good and acceptable CPU, but also the very first Infinix phone to boot Google Android 12 OS out of the box
The model sport a large 6.82-inches screen with 720 x 1640 pixels. It is an IPS panel, and there is a dot notch atop the screen with 90Hz refresh and a 180 sampling rates. The aforementioned Android 12 is running underneat Infinix’s XOS 10.6, which is an upgrade to the XOS 10 released with the Note 11-series.
Only a 128GB storage version of the phone has been listed, and it is backed by 4GB RAM. The RAM, through software manipulation, is expandable up to 11GB, and there is a space for micro SD-card as well, should you run out of memory.
Camera specs are not as interesting as the CPU though. You are getting almost similar lenses used on the Hot 12i. These includes a 13MP main snapper, 2MP depth and a third AI sensor, along with 4-LED lights on the rear. The Hot 12 also has an 8-megapixel selfie cam on the front, and two frontal LED lights are available as well.
Infinix Hot 12 Key Specification
- Display: 6.82-inch (720 x 1640 pixels) HD+ display with 20.5:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa-Core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G85 CPU with Mali-G52 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 XOS 10.6
- Camera: Triple:
- 13MP main with f/1.8 and 4-LED flash
- 2MP Depth
- QVGA AI sensor
- Front camera: 8MP selfie with 2-LED flash
- Video recording: 1080/[email protected] (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Micro USB 2.0 (unconfirmed) / Side fingerprint scanner
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charger.
Infinix Hot 12 pricing and availability
The Hot 12 is available in four colors, including White Legend, Black, Blue Origin and Lemon Green. The phone is already on sales in Morocco, and it is priced at 1,830 Moroccan Dirham, an equivalent of $185 US Dollars. The device should make it to other African markets starting from next week.