iTel Vision 3 Turbo has just been announced in India. The device is an upgrade to the vanilla Vision 3 introduced in the opening of 2022. Meanwhile the supposed upgrade is the introduction of Memory Fusion technology, which allows you to borrow additional 3GB from the inbuilt memory.
So in addition to the default 3GB RAM, the Vision 3 Turbo proud itself as being among smartphones with 6GB RAM. Nonetheless, the new comer should not be confused with iTel’s Vision 3 Plus that has faster CPU, and a default 4GB RAM.
As for the Vision 3 Turbo, the phone is offered in a 6.6-inches HD+ screen with a dewdrop notch on the head, and a 720 x 1612 pixels. The brain power on the phone comes from an 8-core UNISOC SC9863A CPU. The model has 64-Gigs of internal storage, and boot Google Android 11 OS out of the box.
Painting is Jewel Blue color. There is a rear fingerprint scanner, and the phone supports dual Nano SIMs with up to 4G network. Fueling the Vision 3 Turbo is a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charger.
iTel Vision 3 Turbo key specifications and features
- Display: 6.6-inch (720 x 1612) HD+ Dewdrop notch display
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6GHz UNISOC SC9863A with PowerVR GE8322 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 3GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD and 3GB RAM via Memory Fusion
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Dual-rear cameras (8MP primary + 0.3MP depth) with single LED flash
- Front camera: 5MP selfie
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / 4G LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0; Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charger
iTel Vision 3 Turbo pricing and availability
The Vision 3 Turbo is currently available in Jewel Blue colors. It is announced and sold in India for Rs. 7,699, an equivalent of about $97 USD.