iTel Mobile India have officially introduced her Vision 1 Pro smartphone in India, an entry-level device with a large 6.52-inches HD+ display. The last vision-series launched in India was the vanilla Vision 1, introduced back in early 2020.
In contrast to the older vision 1, the pro model has a larger display, but the CPU is now a quad-core runner, instead of the octa-core chip used in the initial variants, all aimed at keeping the price low.
iTel Vision 1 Pro key specifications and features
- » Display: 6.5-inch (720p) HD+ notch display
- » CPU: Quad-Core 1.4GHz UNISOC SC9832E with Mali-T820 MP2
- » Storage and RAM: 32GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- » OS: Android 10 (Go Edition)
- » Camera: Triple-rear cameras (8MP primary and dual 0.3 MP Depth) with single LED flash
- » Front camera: 5MP selfie with LED flash
- » Video recording: 720p@30fps
- » Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- » Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0; Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- » Battery: Built-in 4000 mAh battery
iTel Vision 1 Pro price in India
The vision 1 Pro is available in Pakistan, India and few other Asian pacific region. As for the Indian pricing, the device will set you back at Rs. 6,599, about $90 USD.
In the statement of Arijeet Talapatra, CEO, TRANSSION India;
“Our previous offering Vision 1 with its communication ‘Naye India Ka Naya Vision’ received an overwhelming response from consumers and aligned with providing innovative features backed with affordability.
We have launched Vision 1 PRO with key communication message of ‘India Badhega Aage Naye Vision Ke Saath’ – which accords with our Vision 1 PRO smartphone in a newer, power packed and bigger avatar.
The new world order has reinstated the significance of digitalisation and have made the role of a smartphone more profound to continue our daily life. The newly launched Vision 1 PRO, is aligned with the brand’s new vision— ‘itel hai’. Life Sahi Hai’ which emphasizes on enjoying a better life with itel’s range of products and services.
The launch of Vision 1 PRO is designed, to elevate the experience of our consumers who are looking for a high-performance smartphone with an immersive viewing experience. After establishing leadership in the sub Rs 6,000 category, itel is eyeing to bring smartphones with a premium look and new-age features to be the brand of choice in the sub Rs 7,000 segment”