The Indian smartphone manufacturer, Lava, has announced that its Lava Blaze Pro Smartphone equipped with a Mediatek Helio G37 has made its appearance in India.
This new Lava smartphone, in terms of features and specs competes with the likes of the Redmi 10 Power, Realme C35, and others within the same range in the market.
Coming to the specification, the Lava Blaze Pro features a 6.517-inch HD + (1600 x 720) screen display on a vertical display with a refresh rate of 90Hz. It runs on the Android 12 OS out of the box.
Just as we earlier mentioned, the device is equipped with a MediaTek Helio G37 2.3Ghz octa-core processor, and this chip is backed up by a 4GB RAM, and an internal storage capacity of 32GB.
The power button on the phone doubles as a fingerprint authentication sensor and there is a narrow rectangular camera module on the back panel which comprise a 50-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel triple camera.
On the front face, the Lava Blaze Pro sports another 8-megapixel selfie lens used for taking selfies and for video calling. There is an earphone terminal on the device as well.
To power this device, it comes equipped with a strong 5000mAh capacity battery unit with support for 10W charging via the available USB-type C port.
Lava Blaze Pro key specs and features
- Dimensions: 164.7 x 76.0 x 8.9 mm
- Display (Main): 6.517 inch HD+ 1600 x 720 20:9, 90Hz
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G37 2.3Ghz Octa-core with IMG GE8320 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM and 32GB (microSD compatible up to 256GB)
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: 50MP (main F1.8) + 2MP (wide F2.4) + 2MP (depth F2.4) triple camera
- Front camera: 8MP selfie camera
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE compatible, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Color: Glass Gold, Glass Green, Glass Blue, Glass Orange
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face recognition, Earphone terminal, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh
Lava Blaze Pro key availability and pricing
The Lava Blaze Pro is offered in four colors: Glass Green, Glass Red, Glass Black, and Glass Blue. The phone will be available in India on both their online and offline sales channels starting this September, 2022. The Lava Blaze Pro costs 10,499 INR ($131.70).