Lenovo has quietly pushed her K14 Plus smartphone to the Russian market, a smartphone that is nothing but a complete rebrand of Motorola’s Moto E40. The device get it processing prowess from UNISOC’s T700 CPU. This Chipset has two Cortex-A75 and six Cortex-A55 cores, @1.8GHz, along with Mali-G52 GPU.
The Lenovo K14 Plus sports a 6.5-inches IPS screen with 720 x 1600 pixels, a dot notch on the screen, as well as 90Hz refresh rating. The phone is available in a single 4GB RAM with 64-Gigs of internal storage option.
And like the E40, the K14 Plus has three camera lenses on the rear. These include a 48-megapixel primary shooter, with PDAF and F/2.0 aperture; 2-megapixel macro and a third 2-megapixel depth with f/2.4 aperture each.
Also on the rear is a physical fingerprint scanner, which is the same position it was kept on the e40. The model has a 5000mAh Li-Polymer battery that charges over USB Type-C, and boot Google Android 11 out of the box.
Lenovo K14 Plus Key specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio, and 90Hz refresh
- CPU: Dual-core 1.8GHz (Cortex-A75) and Hexa-core 1.8GHz (Cortex-A55) along with Mali-G52 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Triple-lenses: 48MP f/1.8 main camera; 2MP depth and 2MP macro
- Front camera: 8MP Selfie with f/2.0
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, USB Type-C, rear fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W fast charging
Lenovo K14 Plus pricing and availability
The K14 Plus from Lenovo comes in Beige and Grey colors. It is currently sold in Russia via Citylink, and the asking price is 9,990 Russian Ruble, an equivalent of $130 US Dollars.