Lenovo has finally released the Lenovo TAB6 which is classified as a midrange-class Android tablet. Lenovo TAB6 runs on Android 11 OS and it comes with a 5G network certification to increase the browsing speed. As a tablet, Lenovo TAB6 is equipped with a 10.3 inch WUXGA TFT display with screen resolutions of 1920×1200. On the display, there is also a punch-hole design that houses the front camera.
The processor onboard is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 chipset that is paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be greatly expanded via the insertion of a micro-SD card (memory card).
One of the eye-catching parts of the Lenovo TAB6 is a large capacity 7500mAh in-built battery that is packed with this device. The tablet uses a face ID authentication process as there is no room for fingerprint.
Lenovo TAB6 Key specifications
- CPU : Snapdragon 690 5G SM6350 2.0 GHz OCTA core
- GPU : Adreno 619L
- Display : 10.3 inch WUXGA 1920×1200 ,TFT
- RAM : 4GB
- Storage capacity: 64GB(microSD support upto1TB)
- Main camera : 8-megapixel camera
- Front camera : 8-megapixel camera
- OS version : Android 11
- Dimension : 244.0 x 158.0 x 8.3 mm
- Weight : 498g
- Battery : 7500mAh
- Color options : Abyss blue, moon white
- Bluetooth : v5. 1
- Wi-Fi : 802.11 a/b / g / n / ac (2.4 GHz, 5GHz)
- Waterproof and dustproof: waterproof, dust resistant(IPX3/IP5X)
- Connection terminal: USB Type-C
- Earphone port: Yes
- Authentication methods: face recognition
- Other : nanoSIM , high-resolution
- Network: 5G supports up to 1. 8Gbps