A new tablet, the ‘Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 2022’ has been released in the Chinese market by the Smartphone manufacturer, Lenovo. This new tablet was announced today in China.
The Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 2022 is a high-specifications Android tablet with Wi-Fi modifications, and it comes with a 11.5-inch 2k (2560 x 1536) with an OLED display with 2k resolution and a refresh rate of 120Hz.
The tablet is claimed to be equipped with two CPU variants; a Snapdragon 870 5G SM8250-AC 3.2GHz octa-core or a MediaTek Kompanio 1300T 2.6GHz octa-core CPU.
The OS of the Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 2022 is an Android 12 (ZUI14) version, and it is powered by a 8200mAh strong battery, with a fast charging speed of 68W and 33W.
The tablet features a rear main camera of 13-megapixel sensor, and it also sports an 8-megapixel selfie camera in front, which can also be used for video calls.
Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 2022 arrives with a memory capacity which comprise of RAM 6GB/8GB, and internal storage capacity of 128GB. The tablet also features JBL-tuned quad speakers.
The tab has biometric authentication sensor, which supports fingerprint authentication and face authentication. There is no earphone terminal, and the connection terminal is USB Type-C.
The MediaTek Kompanio 1300T equipped variant doesn’t have fingerprint authentication sensor, and the charging speed of that variant is 33W. The available colors are Amber, Frost Snow, Green Plum, Haze, Autumn and Moon Soul.
Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 2022 features and specs
- Dimensions; weight: 263.66 x 166.67 x 6.8 mm; 480 grams
- Display: 11.2 inch 2k 2560 x 1536 15:9, OLED, HDR10+, Dolby Vision ,120Hz
- CPU: Snapdragon 870 5G SM8250-AC 3.2GHz Octa-core with Adreno 650 GPU
- CPU: MediaTek Kompanio 1300T 2.6GHz Octa-core GPU with Mali-G77 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB/6GB RAM and 128GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- OS: Android 12 (ZUI 14)
- Camera: 13MP main camera
- Front camera: 8MP sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi model, Bluetooth
- Color: Amber, Frost Snow, Green Plum, Haze, Autumn, Moon Soul
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (Snapdragon 870), face authentication, JBL Quad Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Stylus Pen Compatible, USB Type-C
- Battery: 8200mAh (68W/33W with fast charging)
Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 2022 availability and pricing
The available colors of Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro 2022 are Amber, Frost Snow, Green Plum, Haze, Autumn and Moon Soul. The tablet will be released in China this August, 2022. The Snapdragon 870, RAM 8GB variant will be sold at 2499 CNY ($368.25), and the MediaTek, RAM 6GB variant costs 2199 CNY ($324.04).