The Motorola brand has confirmed that the Moto G32 device will debut in India on August 9th. Recall that Motorola had earlier launched the Moto G32 budget range 4G smartphone in Europe a while ago. It is finally coming to the Indian market.
The Moto G32 that is already set to will launch in India will come with a 6.5-inch LCD panel, offering Full HD+ resolution and 90Hz refresh rate. The Motorola company has promised that the Moto G32 will sure get the Android 13 upgrade and 3 years of security upgrades.
Aside that, the device has a fingerprint scanner on the side of the phone. The The Moto G32 smartphone has slim bezels on the sides, a noticeable chin, and a centrally aligned punch-hole for the selfie camera.
The Moto G32 device comes housing the Snapdragon 680 chipset, and it is paired with a 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage, which can be expanded by up to 1TB using a microSD card.
The smartphone will be powered by a 5,000mAh battery that supports 30W charging technology, and will operate on Android 12-based UI version out of the box. The Moto G32 features dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, a USB-C port, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a water-repellent design.
The Moto G32 smartphone will have a 50megapixel main camera, an 8megapixel ultra-wide lens with a 118-degree FOV, and a 2megapixel macro camera. The device also has a 16-megapixel front camera for taking selfies and video calling.
Moto G32 key specifications
- Dimensions; weight: 161.8 x 73.8 x 8.5mm; 184 grams
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD panel, Full HD+ resolution and 90Hz refresh rate.
- CPU: Snapdragon 680 chipset
- RAM and Storage : 4GB of RAM and 64GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- OS: Android 12-based UI
- Camera: 50MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide lens with a 118-degree FOV, and a 2MP macro camera
- Front camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), USB Type-C, Water repellent, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 5000mAh battery (30W charging technology)
Moto G32 availability and price
The Motorola brand confirmed that the device will be available in India on August 9th. It will be sold on one of the popular Indian e-commerce website; Flipkart. The price in India is yet unknown.