Motorola has just announced a new smartphone dubbed Motorola edge20 fusion. The model runs on the latest 5G network with an entry-level CPU from MediaTek, under the edge series. It comes in a 6.7-inch FHD+ OLED display that is fitted with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 90Hz screen refresh rate, and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
The processor on the Motorola edge20 fusion is an octa-core 2.4 GHz MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset which is followed by Mali-G57 GPU. In addition, this smartphone from Motorola runs on Google on pure Android 11 and it is equipped with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage space which can be further expanded via the insertion of a micro-SD card (memory card).
On the camera department, Motorola edge20 fusion adopts a triple rear camera setup that houses a 108-megapixels main camera sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth camera sensor to complete the setup. On the front is a 32-megapixel camera sensor that is stylishly attached to the display.
Motorola edge20 fusion Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ OLED display with 2400 x 1080 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, and 90Hz screen refresh rate.
- CPU: 2.4 GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U with ARM Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB of internal storage and 6GB of RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD.
- OS: Android 11.
- Camera: 108-megapixels main camera sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth camera sensor.
- Front camera: 32MP front-facing selfie camera
- Video recording: 1080p/720@30fps
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, FaceID, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh (30W fast Charge).
Motorola edge20 fusion pricing and availability
Motorola edge20 fusion has one color option for th main time and the smartphone’s actual price is not yet confirmed.