Motorola Mobility Japan, earlier today has announced the new SIM lock-free Moto G32 Android smartphone, that comes equipped with Snapdragon 680 and 50-megapixel camera in Japan.
The Moto G32 measures 161.78 x 73.84 x 8.49 mm and has a plastic back, which has helped to minimize its weight to just 184 grams.
The smartphone comes at a very affordable price and promises a good combination of specs like a triple camera setup, 90Hz refresh rate, 5000mAh battery and 33W charging technology, etc.
The Motorola Moto G32 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G SM6225 2.4 GHz octa-core chipset to run smoothly.
The device is a mid-range Android class smartphone, and so it features a 6.5-inches IPS LCD with a punch-hole at the top. Furthermore, the brilliant visuals and smooth scrolling experience are delivered by its 270ppi pixel density, FHD + (2400 x 1080) display resolution and 90Hz refresh rate.
Motorola has included its typical 50-megapixel primary + 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle + 2-megapixel macro camera set-up. There is also a 16-megapixel front-facing camera. Unfortunately, none of these camera features optical image stabilization (OIS).
In connectivity, the Motorola Moto G32 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS sensor too. Just like other Moto G series smartphones, the Moto G32 also has a 3.5 mm headphone jack, dual speakers and a USB Type-C port.
Moto G32 key specs and features
- Dimensions; Weight: 161.78 x 73.84 x 8.49 mm; 184 grams
- Display (Main): 6.5 inch FHD+ 2400 x 1080, 20:9, 90Hz, LCD
- CPU: Snapdragon 680 4G SM6225 2.4GHz Octa-core with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM and 128GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: 50MP (Main F1.8) + 8MP (wide angle F2.2) + 2MP (macro F2.4) triple camera
- Front camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: VoLTE, dual SIM (nanoSIM DSDV), 4G LTE compatible, NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Color: Mineral Gray, Satin Silver
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication, Water repellent and dustproof IP52, USB Type-C, Earphone terminal, Dual speaker
- Battery: 5000mAh with TurboPower and 30W fast charger
Moto G32 availability and pricing
Motorola is offering the Moto G32 in two colors; Mineral Gray and Satin Silver. The device will be released for sale officially in Japan on 30th of September, 2022. It will come with a price-tag of 28,800 Yen ($200.95).