The Chinese Lenovo group, Motorola Mobility, earlier last week announced the entry-level smartphone. This smartphone, Moto E22s as it is being called will launch in Europe and India before the end of the year, 2022.
Motorola quietly announced this new Moto E22s smartphone, and it is the company’s new 4G phone at a more affordable price for those with a considerably low budget for smartphones.
According on the feeds from Motorola, the dimensions of the device are 163.95 x 74.94 x 8.49 millimeters and the weight is about 185 grams. The Moto E22s has a 6.5-inch LCD display panel, with HD+ resolution (1600 x 720) and a 90 Hz refresh rate.
The smartphone is equipped with a MediaTek Helio G37 2.3Ghz octa-core CPU, which is accompanied by 4GB of RAM memory. The internal storage capacity is 64GB and can be expanded up to 1TB with an SD-card.
Moto E22s has two cameras on the back. The camera consist of a 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual camera as the main camera. There is also an 8-megapixel selfie camera on the front, and this can be used for video calling as well.
For the device to be alive and working, it is powered by a 5000mAh strong battery, and it is promised to offer a battery life of two days. To charge this phone, it can be done via the USB-type C port with a power of 10W.
The Moto E22s runs on Android 12 OS. It is designed to be water repellent (IP52), and the fingerprint authentication sensor is located on the side of the phone which also serves as the power button. The available colors are just two, which are Eco Black and Arctic Blue.
Moto E22s features and specs
- Dimensions; weight: 163.95 x 74.94 x 8.49mm; 185 grams
- Display (Main): 6.5 inch HD+ 1600 x 720, 20:9, 90Hz, IPS
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G37 2.3Ghz octa-core
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM and 64GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: 16MP (Main F2. 2) + 2MP (Depth F2.4) dual camera
- Front camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), 4G LTE compatible, Bluetooth, WiFi
- Color: Eco Black and Arctic Blue.
- Other Features: Water repellent (IP52), Earphone terminal, USB Type-C, Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face Authentication
- Battery: 5000mAh
Moto E22s availability and pricing
The available colors of the Moto E22s are just two, which are Eco Black and Arctic Blue. The phone will be released in Europe and India before the end of the year, 2022. The cost would be 159.99 Euros (equivalent to 12770.40 Rp).