Infinix as one of the most famous smartphone brands in Nigeria has now released the new Infinix Note 11i smartphone. This device from Infinix is the successor to the Infinix Note 10 that was previously released some weeks ago.
Infinix Note 11i is equipped with a 6.95-inches HD+ display, paired with 1080 x 2460 pixels resolution, 387 PPI density, and about 180Hz sensor polling rate. The operating system on this smartphone is the Android 11 (XOS 7.6). While the processor to power this device is the MediaTek Helio G85 paired with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of built-in storage which can further be expanded via the insertion of a micro-SD card (memory card).
This smartphone from Infinix adopts a triple rear camera set up which includes; a 48-megapixel main camera, assisted by a 2-megapixel macro sensor with 2-megapixel depth sensor to complete the setup. While at the front, there is a 16-megapixels lens for selfies.
Infinix Note 11i Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.95 inch HD + 1080 x 2460 pixels resolution, 387 PPI density, and 180Hz sensor polling rate.
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G85 paired with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128GB and 4 /6GB RAM expandable via micro-SD insertion
- OS: Android 11 (XOS 7.6)
- Camera: Triple camera setup; 48-megapixel main lens, assisted by an 2-megapixel macro sensor with 2-megapixel depth sensor and a single LED flas
- Front camera: 16MP selfie camera
- Network: 4G, 3G, and 2G
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, FaceID, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000 mAh (18W Fast Charge).
Infinix Note 11i Price and Availability
The Infinix Note 11i comes in different color options and is the price tag is not yet known.