The Infinix S5 Pro was launched in India back on the 6th of March. Then we were only told that the S5 Pro has a 16-megapixel pop-up selfie camera, which was good enough. Well, a newer version of the phone has just been launched in Pakistan, and unlike the Indian version, this unit comes with a larger 40-megapixel pop-up selfie camera.
Aside the change in the front facing camera, every other specs and features seems same. The Pakistani version of the S5 Pro comes in two versions, there is a basic version with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage with Rs. 22,999 price tag, and the higher variant having 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, with Rs. 26,999 price tag, making the Infinix S5 Pro a better option to the Camon 15-series launched in same Pakistani, yesterday.
Where the S5 Pro get interesting is the fact that all variants runs on the Mediatek Helio P35 CPU, and boot the latest Android 10.0 out of the box, with Infinix home-mage Dolphin XOS 6.0. The variants also come in new colors of See Blue, Violet and Forest Green.
- S5 Pro with 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM = Rs. 22,999
- S5 Pro with 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM = Rs. 26,999
Infinix S5 Pro Key specs
- Display: 6.53-inch (2220 x 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 aspect ratio FHD+ display with 480 nits brightness, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio, 83% NTSC Color Gamut
- Processor/GPU: 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage/RAM: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 10 with XOS 6.0 Dolphin
- Main Camera: 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, Dual LED flash, 2MP Depth Sensor, VGA Low light Sensor
- Front Camera: 40MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Other Features: Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162.5x 76.88 x 8.95mm ; Weight: 179g
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with 10W fast charging.