Honor X30i was also launched together with the Honor X30 Max of which both devices are 5G certified. Honor X30i is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor, with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
This newly released device from Honor runs on Android 11 (Magic UI 5.0), the onboard MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor is gallantly backed by 6/8GB RAM and 128/256GB of built-in storage which can further be expanded up to 256GB via the insertion of a micro-SD card (memory card).
Honor X30i smartphone adopts a triple rear camera set up that houses; a 48-megapixel main camera sensor, with a 2-megapixel macro camera sensor with 2-megapixel depth sensor (single LED flash, and autofocus) to complete the setup. While at the front, there is an 8-megapixel single lens for taking decent selfies.
Honor X30i Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.7 inch HD + 1080 × 2388 pixel, 391 ppi density, and 16M screen colors.
- CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor, with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128/256GB and 6/8GB RAM
- OS: Android 11 (Magic UI 5.0)
- Camera: 48-megapixel main camera sensor, with a 2-megapixel macro camera sensor with 2-megapixel depth sensor (single LED flash, and autofocus)
- Front camera: 8MP selfie camera
- Network: 5G, 4G, 3G, and 2G
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, FaceID, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh in-built (22W Charge).
Honor X30i Price and Availability
The Honor X30i smartphone will have multiple color options and it is expected to have a starting price tag of $219.