The smartphone brand, Nokia, under the Finland’s HMD Global has just announced the Nokia X30 5G. This new Nokia smartphone is the latest entrant to Nokia’s 5G smartphones portfolio.
The Nokia X30 5G is equipped with a Snapdragon 695 5G SM6375 2.2GHz octa-core CPU, and paired with an 8GB of RAM. The phone also comes with 128GB and 256GB of internal memory storage.
Supporting the phone’s power is a a 4200mAh battery capacity that also supports 33W fast charging technology. The phone runs on Android 12 OS, and Nokia has promised three years of OS updates.
The Nokia X30 5G has a 6.43-inch FHD + (2400 x 1080) display, and an organic EL display with a refresh rate of 90Hz. The body is made of 100% recycled aluminum and 65% recycled plastic.
The device also has features for biometric authentication which supports fingerprint authentication unlocking and it has face authentication too.
In the camera department of this smartphone, there is a 50-megapixel + 13-megapixel dual rear camera with OIS as the main camera, and a 16-megapixel F2.4 camera in front for taking selfies and video calling.
The Nokia X30 5G boasts an IP67 rating for dust and water resistance. The connectivity options available include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, and lots more. The device is available in Cloudy Blue and Ice White colors.
Nokia X30 5G key features and specifications
- Display (Main): 6.43 inch FHD+ 2400 x 1080 20:9, AMOLED, 90Hz, Gorilla Glass Victus
- CPU: Snapdragon 695 5G SM6375 2.2GHz Octa-core
- RAM and Storage: 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB (microSD compatible)
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: 50MP (main 1/1.57 F1.8 OIS) + 13MP (ultra wide angle 1/3.06 F2.4) dual camera
- Front camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: VoLTE, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM), NFC, 5G compatible, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Color: Cloudy Blue, Ice White
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor, Face recognition, Waterproof and dustproof, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4200mAh with 33W rapid charging technology
Nokia X30 5G availability and pricing
The Nokia X30 5G will come in two available colors: Cloudy Blue and Ice White. The smartphone has been scheduled to be released in September, 2022. When it finally arrives the market in Europe, it is expected to sell at 529 Euros ($528.53).