Tecno has officially listed the vanilla Spark 10, a cheaper variant of the Spark 10…
Nothing Phone (1) gets Android 13 with Nothing OS 1.5 – full changelog!
The Nothing Phone (1) has received its first major firmware update, with the introduction of Nothing OS 1.5. This update brings a stable version of Android 13 to the device, as well as a range of new personalization options.
One of the key features of this firmware update is the app-specific language selection, which allows users to customize the language for each individual app.
Other new features include a wider range of lock screen settings and additional interface color options. The update is available via OTA and the full changelog is included below.
Nothing OS 1.5 full changelog
Weather app: New Nothing weather app
- Tapping a weather widget on the home screen now directly opens the corresponding city in the app instead of opening a link.
- All new Glyph soundpack for more ringtone and notifcation sounds.
- More colour schemes available from the wallpaper selector.
New collection of minimalist wallpapers.
- Icons can match your background colour to make your home screen look more consistent.
- Lock screen shortcut customizations. Create shortcuts for camera, torch, device controls, and wallet.
- Easily switch data usage when using dual SIM with the improved network Quick Settings panel.
- Automatically show the current network and display how much mobile data you have used in Quick Settings.
- Directly scan a QR code in the Camera app.
- Scanner also appears as a shortcut in Quick Settings.
- Select language preferences for different apps.
- A New look for Media Control. Puts album artwork on full display with a wider set of music controls.
- Improved volume settings panel. Allows granular volume control without unlocking the device.
- Improved Game Mode light notifications. So there is less distraction when you are playing.
- Smoother animations when transitioning the display between on and off.
- More refined Camera app interface.
Privacy and safety
- Get an alert when an app accesses your clipboard. Cleared history after a period of time to prevent unwanted access.
- Added Personal Safety app.
- Better privacy protection including Photo Picker, nearby Wi-Fi devices permission, and select media permission.
- Fingerprint unlock accuracy has improved by up to 12%.
- App startup speed has increased by up to 71%.
- Standby power consumption has improved by up to 50%.
- Implemented a new self-repair feature to periodically delete unused system dumps and cache.
- Increased system stability.
- General bug fixes.
In addition, Nothing has introduced new glyph sound schemes, updated the weather widget, improved the camera app, added new animations, and provided a wallpaper pack. Beta program members can access the update with a download size of only 157 MB. The OTA update process is simple and straightforward.
This Post Has 0 Comments