ZTE has announced the Nubia Z50 Ultra Photographer Edition, a limited edition smartphone designed for photography enthusiasts.
The phone features a redesigned rear cover inspired by retro cameras, and is made with 3D laser lithography to give it a leather-like texture.
The Nubia Z50 Ultra Photographer Edition is powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor and has a 6.8-inch AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate.
It has a triple-camera system on the back, with a 64MP main sensor, a 50MP ultrawide sensor, and a 64MP periscope telephoto sensor. The front-facing camera is 16MP.
Here are some of the key features of the Nubia Z50 Ultra Photographer Edition:
- 3D laser lithography rear cover with leather-like texture
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor
- 6.8-inch AMOLED display with 144Hz refresh rate
- Triple-camera system with a 64MP main sensor, a 50MP ultrawide sensor, and a 64MP periscope telephoto sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera
- 5000mAh battery with 80W fast charging
- Android 13 with MyOS 13
The phone has a 5000mAh battery and supports 80W fast charging. It runs on Android 13 with MyOS 13 on top.
The Nubia Z50 Ultra Photographer Edition is available in China starting May 31st. It is priced at 4,799 yuan (~$677) for the 16GB/512GB model.
Leave a Reply