NUU Mobile starting teasing the G5 since the opening of September, and exactly a month later, the G5 is now introduced in the US. The device which is the direct successor to NUU G3, bundles Mediatek’s Helio A25 octa-core CPU on the inside, and was introduced along the NUU F4L, an Android clamshell device with 4G VoLTE network.
Some uniqueness of the NUU Mobile G5 includes a 5000mAh juice, which is the largest battery capacity seen on any NUU mobile phone yet. It also come with quad-camera setup at the back, which is pioneered by a 16-megapxiel main snapper, while same 16MP snapper handles selfie duties upfront.
Doogee N30 specs and features
- Display: 6.55-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ punch display
- CPU: Octa-Core 1.8GHz MediaTek Helio A25 MT6762D with PowerVR GE8320
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10
- Camera: Quad-rear cameras (16MP primary, 8MP Ultrawide, 2 MP Macro and 2 MP Depth
- Front camera: 16MP
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh.
NUU Mobile F4L specs and features
- Display: 2.8-inch main/1.77-inches secondary screen
- CPU: quad-Core 1.1GHz MediaTek MT6731 with PowerVR GE8100
- Storage and RAM: 4GB ROM and 512MB RAM; expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- OS: Android OS
- Camera: 2MP rear/0.3MP front
- Video recording: VGA
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / VoLTE
- Battery: 1350 mAh