The OnePlus Ace Pro smartphone that was announced few days back has now started selling officially in China.
The smartphone is equipped with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, coupled with 12GB/16GB RAM and 256GB/512 of internal storage capacity variants.
The device’s camera sensors feature a triple-camera setup on the back that consists of a 50-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, and a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 16-megapixel front camera.
OnePlus Ace Pro has a 6.7-inch centered punch-hole, 10-bit AMOLED display with a resolution of 2412 x 1080 pixels (FHD+), and up to a 120Hz refresh rate. The 20.1:9 panel supports up to 720Hz touch sampling rate which is software-based.
The OnePlus Ace Pro is powered by a 4,800mAh battery which supports 150W rapid charging technology. It boots ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12 version.
It comes fitted with an in-screen fingerprint sensor and dual stereo speakers. The smartphone will be available in two colors; black, green. Now, let us look at the specs once again.
OnePlus Ace Pro key features and specs
- Dimensions; weight: 163 x 75.4 x 8.8mm; 204 grams
- Display: 6.7-inch 2412 x 1080 pixels (FHD+) 10-bit AMOLED display
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 Octa-core
- RAM and Storage :12GB + 256GB / 16GB + 256GB / 16GB + 512GB
- OS: Color OS 12.1 based on Android 12 version
- Camera: 50MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide unit, and a 2MP macro snapper
- Front camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GNSS, NFC
- Color: Black, Green.
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (inside the screen ), USB Type-C port (USB 2.0)
- Battery: 4,800mAh battery (150W fast wired charging)
OnePlus Ace Pro availability and pricing
The OnePlus Ace Pro smartphone is available in black, green colors. The 12GB + 256GB variant sells at 3,499 yuan ($517) while the 16GB + 256GB variant is being sold at 3,799 yuan ($562). The top-end variant with 16GB RAM and 512GB storage sells at 4,299 yuan ($635).