Recall that the Chinese smartphone manufacturer, OnePlus earlier announced the launch of the OnePlus 10T sometime in July. Not long after then, they have now come up with another powerful brand; OnePlus Ace Pro. This is a rebranded version of the OnePlus 10T.
The OnePlus Ace Pro was actually planned to debut on August 3, but due to one or two interruptions, it was postponed, and now the device is finally official in the Chinese market today.
OnePlus Ace Pro has a 6.7-inch centered punch-hole, 10-bit AMOLED display with a resolution of 2412 x 1080 pixels (FHD+), and up to a 120Hz refresh rate. The 20.1:9 panel supports up to 720Hz touch sampling rate which is software-based.
The smartphone is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 chipset, and it is all about speed as it arrives with the fastest wired charging solution available on mobile phones and the fastest chipset for Android to date.
The OnePlus Ace Pro is powered by a 4,800mAh battery which supports 150W rapid charging technology. It boots ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12 version, and it comes with with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 internal storage.
The smartphone features a triple camera system on the rear comprising an OIS-assisted 50-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide unit, and a 2-megapixel macro snapper, with another 16-megapixel front camera for selfies and video calling.
OnePlus Ace Pro measures 163 x 75.4 x 8.8mm in dimensions and weighs 204 grams, and it has a glass sandwich body with a plastic frame. It comes fitted with an in-screen fingerprint sensor and dual stereo speakers. The smartphone will be available in two colors; black, green.
OnePlus Ace Pro key features and specs
- Dimensions; weight: 163 x 75.4 x 8.8mm; 204 grams
- Display: 6.7-inch 2412 x 1080 pixels (FHD+) 10-bit AMOLED display
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 Octa-core
- RAM and Storage :12GB + 256GB / 16GB + 256GB / 16GB + 512GB
- OS: Color OS 12.1 based on Android 12 version
- Camera: 50MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide unit, and a 2MP macro snapper
- Front camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GNSS, NFC
- Color: Black, Green.
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (inside the screen ), USB Type-C port (USB 2.0)
- Battery: 4,800mAh battery (150W fast wired charging)
OnePlus Ace Pro availability and pricing
The OnePlus Ace smartphone will be available in two colors; black, green. The smartphone comes in three different memory variants, and will be available for sale starting from August 15. The 12GB + 256GB variant will sell at ¥3,499 ($518), the 16GB + 256GB variant will sell at ¥3,799 ($563), and the 16GB + 512GB variant will sell at ¥4,299 ($637).