OnePlus Nord N20 SE (CPH2469) is an entry-class smartphone recently announced by the Chinese smartphone manufacturer, OnePlus. This entry-class OnePlus Nord N20 SE android smartphone has a 6.56-inch HD + (1612 x 720) display.
The body of the phone houses a MediaTek Helio G35 2.3GHz octa-core CPU. The OnePlus Nord N20 SE OS is Android 12 (OxygenOS) version , and this enables the phone to run smoothly.
This model of OnePlus Nord N20 SE is powered by a 5000mAh of high-capacity battery that supports 33W fast charging technology, and the smartphone has stereo speakers.
OnePlus Nord N20 SE features a 50-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual camera for the main camera, alongside an 8-megapixel camera sensor at the front for selfies and video calling. There is a fingerprint authentication sensor which is placed on the side.
The smartphone comes with a 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage capacity which can be expanded up to 1TB with a micro-SD, and the connection terminal is USB Type-C. The available colors of the new OnePlus Nord N20 SE are Blue Oasis and Celestial Black.
OnePlus Nord N20 SE key specifications
- Dimensions: 163.74 x 75.03 x 7.99 mm
- Display: 6.56 inch HD+ 1612 x 720 20:9, LCD
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G35 2.3GHz octa -core
- RAM and Storage : 4GB of RAM and 64GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- OS: Android 12 (OxygenOS)
- Camera: 50MP (main F1.88) + 2MP (depth F2.4) dual camera
- Front camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: VoLTE, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM ), 4G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi , NFC, USB Type-C
- Color: Blue Oasis, Celestial Black
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication, Earphone terminal, Stereo speaker
- Battery: 5000mAh (SUPERVOOC 33W with fast charging)
OnePlus Nord N20 SE availability and price
The available colors of the new OnePlus Nord N20 SE smartphone are Blue Oasis and Celestial Black. Official sales will begin on the popular Chinese e-Commerce site in August, 2022. The price on the official sales site is projected to be at $199.99, with a juicy pre-sale offer at $149.99.