OnePlus have just announced the Nord N300 5G smartphone in the US, available via T-Mobile and Metro carrier network. It is powered by the Dimensity 810 CPU from MediaTek, has 4GB RAM, and backed by a 64-Gigs of internal storage.
The phone is based on Google Android 12 with Oxygen OS version 12 out of the box. The device actually look like a rebadged OPPO A77 5G model, and it is given two camera lenses on the rear as well. But the front selfie is increased to 16-megapixels.
Turning to the back, you are getting a 48-megapixel main lens, along with a 2-megapixe depth sensor.
Also, the OnePlus Nord N300 5G is given a sided fingerprint scanner. There is a 5000mAh battery on the inside, and it support 33W fast charging as well. Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, Dual 4G/5G SIMs and NFC are among the available connectivity options.
OnePlus Nord N300 5G key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 163.8 x 75.1 x 7.99 mm; 186 grams
- Display: 6.56-inch IPS LCD screen with 720 x 1612px HD+ with 90Hz refresh
- CPU: 2.4GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 810 with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB ROM and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 with Oxygen OS v12
- Camera: Dual-Cameras:
- 48MP f/2.2 main,
- 2MP depth f/2.4 cameras
- Front camera: 16MP f/2.0
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W fast charging
OnePlus Nord N300 5G pricing and availability
Just as mentioned above, the Nord N300 is currently announced only in the US. It is painted in Midnight Jade colors, and will start selling via T-Mobile and Metro network from November 3rd. As for pricing, the 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM is pegged at $228.