Oppo is rumored to launch its new A2 Pro smartphone soon, which will succeed the initial A1 Pro. The phone is expected to come with a 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1080 6nm processor and will have up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage.
The A2 Pro is also expected to have a 64MP rear camera with LED flash, a 2MP depth camera, and an 8MP front-facing camera. It will run Android 13 and will be backed by a 5000mAh battery.
Rumored specifications of OPPO’s A2 Pro smartphone:
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 1080 6nm processor
- Up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP depth camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Android 13
- 5000mAh battery
- Dual-SIM (nano + nano)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, and USB Type-C
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162.66×74.28×7.99mm; Weight: 190g
The phone is expected to come in Black, Brown, and Purple colors. The listed pricing is 2099 yuan (USD 285 / Rs. 23,760 approx.), but it should be cheaper when it launches.
The A2 Pro is a mid-range smartphone that looks to offer a good balance of features and performance. It will be interesting to see how it compares to other phones in its price range when it launches.