OPPO mobile have just announced a new smartphone. This is the A55s! The device has Snapdragon 480 5G CPU, making the phone itself 5G-enabled. It comes in a 6.5-inches LTPS screen with Full-HD+ panel.
OPPO is using just two camera lenses on the rear, which is a combination of 13-megapixel primary lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The screen used on the A55s has a dot-notch on the front, and that is where the front facing 8-megapixel selfie cam is kept.
In addition to the aforementioned Snapdragon 480 processor, you are also getting 4GB RAM, along with 64 Gigs of internal storage, while Adreno 619 is the graphic processor.
The model support dual Nano-SIMs, has IP68 rating for water and dust resistance, and get it power supply from a 4000mAh battery. It also has USB C, and offer Google Android 11 with ColorOS 11 out of the box.
OPPO A55s 5G Key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 162.1 x 74.7 x 8.2mm; 178 grams
- Display: 6.5-inch LTPS screen with 1080 x 2400 pixels FHD+ with 20:9 ratio and 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core Snapdragon 480 with Adreno 619 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64 GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with Color OS 11
- Camera: Dual-Cameras:
- 13MP f/2.2 main camera;
- 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4)
- Front camera: 8MP
- Video recording: 1080p@30
- Connectivity: Dual SIM; GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G SA / NSA compatible, Bluetooth 5.0
- Other Features: FaceID, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh
OPPO A55s 5G Pricing and availability
The A55s 5G comes in Black and Green colors. The model is a Japanese variant, and it will be priced around 33,800 yen, an equivalent of about $296 US Dollars.