OPPO A7 is the latest OPPO’s mid-range smartphone for budget minded folks. The phone combines latest and trending waterdropping notch display on a 6.2-inch screen, with Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU. The device boast up to 88.3% screen-to-body ratio. The screen itself is a 720p display with 720 x 1520 resolution.
As for the internals, the OPPO A7 is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC with 4GB of RAM. This CPU is a 14nm SoC, clocked at 1.8Ghz and has Adreno 506 GPU. This CPU has been used in many mid-range smartphones, include Realme 2, Realme C1, and even the older Xiaomi Redmi 5. The device come with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
As for the camera department, the OPPO A7 a dual 13 + 2 MP rear camera with LED flash. The front-facing camera of the device is a larger 16-megapixel sensors with AR stickers. The OPPO A7 is designed with unique patterns on the back, and come with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
On the connectivity side, you a dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, providing 4G VoLTE. You also get Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG and a huge 4230mAh battery.
Key Specifications and Features of OPPO A7 Smartphone
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.9×75.4×8.1mm; Weight: 168g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 4230mAh (typical) / 4100mAh (minimum) built-in battery
OPPO A7 Pricing and Availability
The OPPO A7 smartphone is available in Glaring Gold and Glaze Blue colors. OPPO is asking for $240 US dollars on the A7 smartphone. Surprisingly, it is one of the highly priced smartphone running a Snapdragon 450 SoC.