OPPO A93s is the latest 5G smartphone from OPPO Mobile. The device is based on Dimensity 700 octa-core CPU, and offers a large 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage. In addition to this 8GB RAM, the device can apportion additional 5GB virtual RAM from the internal storage, pushing the total RAM size to 13GB.
The A93s 5G model comes in a 6.5-inches FHD+ display with a dot-notch on the front. This is an IPS panel, and it has 20:9 aspect ratio as well as a 90Hz refresh rate.
As for the optics, three camera lenses are held on the rear, and this includes a 48-megapixel main snapper with F/1.7 aperture, and a dual 2-megapixel sensors for macro and depth sensing gymnastics, while leaving selfie duties to a single 8-megapixel lens kept within the notch upfront.
Other interesting specs on the OPPO A93 5G includes a large 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charger, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, USB Type-C and Google Android 11 with Color OS 11.1 out of the box.
OPPO A93s 5G key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 162.9 x 74.7 x 8.4 mm; 188 grams
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with 1080 x 2400px FHD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 256GB ROM and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with Color OS 11.1
- Camera: Triple-Cameras: 48MP f/1.7 main, 2MP macro (f/2.4) and 2MP depth (F/2.4) cameras
- Front camera: 8MP
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging
OPPO A93s 5G pricing and availability
The OPPO A93s 5G is currently available in China, and come in a combination of colors that sum up into Black, Blue and Pink. As for pricing, The A93s 5G will set you back at 1999 yuan, and equivalent of $308 US Dollars.