There is a new midrange smartphone OPPO version that has just been announced in China. Chinese manufacturer, OPPO has announced in China the “OPPO K10 Vitality Edition” (huoliban) equipped with Snapdragon 778G.
This OPPO K10 Vitality Edition model features a refresh rate of 120Hz display with punch holes. It is powered by a 5000mAh battery that supports 30W quick charging technology.
The smartphone houses a Snapdragon 778G SM7325 2.4GHz Octacore CPU, and the OS is Android 12 (ColorOS 12.1) version. The device comes with a RAM of 12GB, and an internal storage capacity of 256GB.
This OPPO K10 Vitality Edition has main camera of 64megapixel + 8megapixel + 2megapixel triple. It is a mid-range class android smartphone equipped with good cameras. There are two colors of this version, black and blue colors.
The new smartphone also have it’s biometric authentication, a fingerprint authentication sensor on the side, liquid cooling. There is also an earphone terminal, and the connection terminal is a USB Type-C.
OPPO K10 Vitality Edition key specs
- Dimensions; weight: 164.3 x 75.88 x 8.52 mm / 199 grams
- Display: 6.59 inch FHD + 24 12 × 1080 20: 9, 120Hz, TFT-LCD
- CPU: Snapdragon 778G SM7325 2.4GHz Octacore
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- Storage and RAM: 256GB (microSD compatible) and 12GB RAM
- OS: Android 12 (ColorOS 12.1)
- Camera: 64MP (Main F1. 7) +8MP (ultra wide angle F2.2) +2MP(macro F2.4) Triple camera
- Front camera: 16MP selfie
- Connectivity: VoLTE, dual SIM (Nano-SIM), Wi-Fi, 5G compatible, Bluetooth: v5.2
- Others: Fingerprint Authentication sensor (side), face authentication, USB Type-C
- Color: black, blue
- Battery: 5000mAh (quick charge compatible 5V / 6A 30W)
OPPO K10 Vitality Edition (huoliban) availability and price
There are two colors of this device; black and blue. This OPPO K10 Vitality Edition will be released in China in July 2022, the price is 2199 yuan ($325.14)