Oppo Japan has release one of their latest SIM-free OPPO A77 smartphone that comes equipped with MediaTek Helio G35 processor in Japan.
The OPPO A77 features a 6.5-inch HD+ display panel that offers a resolution of 1612 x 720. The device comes with the Android 12 (Color OS 12) OS.
The device measures 163.7 x 75.0 x 8.0 mm, and weighs about 187 grams. In addition to the delicate shine, it also features a smooth texture that is resistant to fingerprints.
To power this smartphone up for use, the model features a 5000mAh high-capacity battery that supports 33W SUPERVOOC fast charging technology via the USB Type-C port provided. There also is an earphone terminal on this device.
Further, to exhibit a good range of performance, the device equips a MediaTek Helio G35 2.3GHz octa-core CPU, alongside a 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage capacity which can be expanded up to 1TB with an SD-card.
At the front face, the device shows a mini cam slot of 8-megapixel right at the center to click some beautified shots and selfies, and also for making video calls.
Coming to the rear side, OPPO A77 sports a 50-megapixel (main F1.8) + 2-megapixel (depth F2.4) dual camera as the main camera. The phone has its fingerprint authentication sensor is placed on the side.
OPPO A77 (CPH2385) key features
- Dimensions; Weight: 163.7 x 75.0 x 8.0 mm; 187 grams
- Display: 6.5 inch HD+ 1612 x 720 20:9, LCD
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G35 2.3GHz octa-core with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM and 128GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- OS: Android 12 (Color OS 12.1)
- Camera: 50MP (main F1.8) +2MP (depth F2.4) dual camera
- Front camera: 8MP selfie camera
- Connectivity: VoLTE, dual SIM (Nano-SIM), 4G LTE compatible, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Color: Black, Blue
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face recognition, Stereo speaker, Earphone terminal, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W SUPER VOOC fast charging technology
OPPO A77 (CPH2385) availability and pricing
The available colors of the OPPO A77 are Black and Blue. The device, according to the manufacturer, OPPO, is scheduled to be released starting from 6th October, 2022 in Japan, and then sequentially globally. The phone comes with a price-tag of 24,800 Yen ($172.18).