OPPO Reno7 have just been announced in Nigeria. The model is the 4G option that is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 CPU. Sadly, the Reno7 is now the most expensive Snapdragon 680 powered smartphone in Nigeria, even surprisingly more expensive than Huawei’s Nova 9 SE with 108-megapixel camera and a whooping 66W fast charge.
The Reno7 4G will cost N219,900 in Nigeria, and at this price, you are getting a 6.43-inches AMOLED screen with 1080 x 2400 pixels. The aforementioned Snapdragon 680 CPU is backed by 8GB RAM and a spacious 256-Gigs of built-in storage.
The focus of the Reno7 4G is it portrait camera and selfie capability. This is because there is a capable 32-megapixel Sony IMX709 sensor within the notch on the front, and OPPO is promising extra ordinary selfie experience from this sensor.
Flipping to the back of the Reno7, you’ll notice a set of three camera sensor, including 64-megapixel lens with f/1.7 aperture, a 2-microscope lens with f/3.3 and a third 2-megapixel monochrome lens along with a single LED flash.
Built quality on the Reno7 is top notch though. The phone is water resistance with IPX4 certification, and the screen is protected using Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It also has an on-screen fingerprint scanner, and boot the latest Google Android 12 out of the box.
OPPO Reno7 4G key specs and features
- Display: 6.43-inch IPS LCD screen with 1080 x 2400 FHD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 680 with Adreno 610 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 with ColorOS 12
- Camera: Triple-Cameras:
- 64MP f/2.2 main,
- 2MP microscope F/3.3
- 2MP Monochrome f/2.4 cameras
- Front camera: 32MP (Sony IMX709)
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (in-screen), USB Type-C
- Battery: 4500mAh with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability of OPPO Reno7 4G in Nigeria
The Reno7 4G is available in Cosmic Black and Sunset Orange, and OPPO is already accepting pre-orders via certified online and offline sales partner. Although to be among the earliest owners of the device, you’ll need to make an initial deposit of N30,000.