OPPO have just announced a new smartphone in the company’s Reno7-series. This time, a Reno7 Lite 5G, which is a rebadge of the F21 Pro 5G, and the Reno7 Z. The phone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 695 octa-core CPU, and backed by 8GB RAM with 128-Gigs of built-ins storage.
The OPPO Reno7 Lite 5G comes in a 6.43-inches screen with a dot-notch on the top left corner. The screen panel is AMOLED, and it is only given a 60Hz refresh rating. The screen interface is OPPO’s color OS version 12, but it is not clear whether it is Android 11, or 12.
Just like it similar siblings mentioned above, the Reno7 Lite 5G is given three camera lenses on the rear. These includes a 64-megapixel main shooter, 2MP depth and 2MP macro sensor. Selfie enthusiast are given a single 16-megapixle shooter on the front.
The phone has a side mounted fingerprint scanner that doubles as the power button. It is powered by a 4500mAh battery with 33W fast charger.
OPPO Reno7 Lite 5G key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 159.85 x 73.17 x 7.49 mm; 173 grams
- Display: 6.43-inch IPS LCD screen with 1080 x 2400 FHD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 695 with Adreno 619 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android with ColorOS 12
- Camera: Triple-Cameras:
- 64MP f/2.2 main,
- 2MP macro F/2.4
- 2MP depth f/2.4 cameras
- Front camera: 16MP
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W fast charging
OPPO Reno7 Lite 5G pricing and availability
The Reno7 Lite 5G is available in Cosmic Black and Rainbow Spectrum. It will go on sales this April, but the exact pricing is yet to be known.