Vivo have just released a new smartphone in China dubbed Y50T. The model is powered by the company’s own OriginOS, based on Google Android 10. There is also Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G octa-core CPU on the inside, which serve as the phones brain power.
The device itself is a 6.53-incher smartphone with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution. The entire specs of the Vivo Y50T is very similar to the specs of iQOO U1, which was announced back in July of 2020.
The model is given three camera lenses on the rear, and these includes a primary 48-megapixel lens, 2-megapixel depth and a third 2-megapixel macro snappers, while a single 8-megapixel selfie cam is held within the notch on the front.
Battery power comes from a 4500mAh juice, and it support 18W fast charging as well. The phone also support a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and there is dual SIM slot with 4G LTE network as well, but charging interface still remains micro USB 2.0.
Vivo Y50T key specifications and features
- Dimensions; weight: 162.05 × 76.61×8.46 mm; 190 grams
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD 1080 2340px FHD+ with 19.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core Snapdragon 720G CPU with Adreno 618 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with OriginOS 1.0
- Camera: Triple camera 48MP f/1.8 main camera; 2MP macro and 2MP depth
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Video recording: [email protected], 1080p and 720p @30/60fps
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 4500mAh with 18W fast charging.