The device actually takes physical aesthetics than what it hardware offers. Talking about hardware, the Oukitel C31 is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 CPU. The model has 3GB RAM, and it is given only 16GB ROM.
Camera specifications are also on the low-end wings. You are getting three lenses in total at the back. Of these three, the primary shooter is a 13-megapixel sensor, but the remaining dual auxiliary lenses are capped at 0.3-megapixels, while a single 5-megapixel selfie snapper is used on the front.
Coming to the front, the Oukitel C31 is fitted with a 6.52-inches screen with 720 x 1600 pixels. The screen has a dewdrop notch on the top, and it is IPS panel.
Interestingly, the C31 is powered by a 5150mAh battery, and it runs on the latest Google Android 12 out of the box. It offers two SIM cards, and both can operate on 4G LTE networks.
Oukitel C31 key features
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz quad-core Helio A22 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 16GB and 3GB RAM; with microSD support
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: Triple:
- 13MP, f/2.2 PDAF
- Front camera: 5MP Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected] (front and back camera)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Macro USB 2.0
- Battery: 5150mAh with 10W charger
Oukitel C31 availability and price
The Oukitel C31 comes in Black, Purple and Blue colors. It is currently listed on Aliexpress for about $80 USD. The first world premiere sales will kick on from August 8 to August 12, and within this period, the C31 will be sold under $70 USD.