Realme 7i has just been announced with Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 CPU and 8GB RAM, The device is the smaller and more cost effective version of the Realme 7-series. It comes in a 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1600 px) display with 90Hz refresh rate support. The display has a dot-notch overhead housing the selfie camera.
Talking about camera, there are four lenses at the back; this includes a 64-megapixel main camera featuring PDAF, f/1.8 aperture and a single LED flash, paired with an 8-megapixel wide angle lens, 2-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel depth sensors, while a single 16-megapixel sensor handles selfie duties upfront.
The Snapdragon Chip used has an octa-core CPUs clocked at 2.0GHz, along with Adreno 610 GPU and backed by 128GB of built-in storage. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots, running a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging and Android 10 out of the box.
Realme 7i Key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 164.1×75.5×8.5~8.9 mm; 188 grams
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core Snapdragon 662 with Adreno 610 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128 GB and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with Realme UI
- Camera: Quad-Cameras: 64MP f/1.8 main camera; 8MP wide, 2MP 4CM macro and 2MP depth
- Front camera: 16MP
- Video recording: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging
Realme 7i pricing and availability
The Realme 7i is painted in Polar Blue and Aurora Green colors. It will start selling in Indonesia from September 18th, and priced at 3,199,000 Indonesian Rupiah, translating to about $215 USD.