Just as promised, Realme has officially announced the C17 smartphone, the company’s first device running on the Snapdragon 460 CPU from Qualcomm. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ punch-hole display with 90Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate and an advertised 90% screen-to-body ratio.
The Snapdragon CPU used has an octa-core CPUs clocked at 1.8GHz, along with Adreno 610, same GPU used in the SD 662 and 665 processors. It is backed by a 6GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, while Google Android 10 with Realme UI run out of the box.
On the optics, the Realme C17 comes with four cameras at the back features 13-megapixel main lens, along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel B&W sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor, while a single 8-megapixel selfie snapper seats upfront.
The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Realme C17 Key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 164.1×75.5×8.5 mm; 188 grams
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio and 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 460 with Adreno 610 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128 GB and 6GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with Realme UI
- Camera: Quad-Cameras: 13MP f/1.8 main camera; 8MP wide, 2MP 4CM macro and 2MP B/W sensor
- Front camera: 8MP
- Video recording: [email protected]/60fps
- Connectivity: Dual SIM; GSM / HSPA / LTE, Bluetooth 5
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging
Realme C17 Pricing
The C17 comes in Navy Blue and Lake Green colors. The device will start selling from September 22nd, costing about $188 USD in Bangladesh (15,990 BDT).