The realme Q5 Carnival Edition model is a mid-range smartphone which is a RAM-enhanced model of realme Q5 released in April 2022. Chinese OPPO company, RealMe announced the smartphone which is equipped with Snapdragon 695.
Realme Q5 Carnival Edition is powered by a 5000mAh battery that supports 60W quick charging technology, and a display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. The realme Q5 Carnival Edition is a 6.6 inch FHD + (2412 x 1080) display.
The device has 50megapixel (main 26.81mm F1.8) ) +2megapixel (portrait F2.4) +2megapixel (macro F2.4) triple camera, and a 16megapixel camera (F2.05)
The realme Q5 Carnival Edition model houses a Snapdragon 695 5G SM6375 2.2GHz Octacore, and it features the OS Android 12 (realme UI 3.0) version. It also comes with biometric authentication that supports fingerprint authentication sensor on the side, and face authentication.
This new realme smartphone is suited with a RAM of 12GB, and an internal storage capacity of 256GB. There is also an earphone terminal, and the connection terminal is USB Type-C.
Realme Q5 Carnival Edition specification and features
- Dimensions; weight: 164.3 x 75.6 x 8.5 mm; 192 grams
- Display: 6.6 inch FHD + 24 12 × 1080 20: 9, 120Hz, IPS
- CPU: Snapdragon 695 5G SM6375 2.2GHz Octacore
- RAM and Storage : 12GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of storage
- OS: Android 12 (realme UI 3.0)
- Camera: 50MP (main 26.81mm F1.8) ) +2MP (portrait F2.4) +2MP (macro F2.4) triple camera
- Front camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: VoLTE, dual SIM (Nano-SIM), 5G, OTG, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Color: yellow, white, black
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh (quick charge compatible 10V / 6.5A 60W)
Realme Q5 Carnival Edition availability and pricing
They are available in three colors: yellow, white and black. It will be available in China in July 2022, and the price is 2399 yuan ($354.71).