Xiaomi have just introduced the Redmi 10 in Nigeria today, as it has promised. The phone come in three storage variant, and the base model with 4GB RAM and 64GB built storage is priced at N85,000.
The other two storage options includes a 4GB RAM with 128GB ROM, and a third 6GB RAM with 128GB of internal storage, priced at N87,500 and N96,200 respectively.
The major selling points of the Redmi 10 is the 50-megapixel main camera, and the inherent CPU, which is MediaTek Helio G88, same CPU running on the recently announced Infinix Hot 11s. Other specs of the phone are listed below.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Key specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD 1080 x 2400px FHD+ with 20:9 ratio, and 90Hz refresh
- CPU: Dual-core 2.0GHz (Cortex-A75) and Hexa-core 1.8GHz (Cortex-A55) and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128 GB and 4/6GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Camera: Quad-cameras: 50MP f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel ultrawide; 2MP depth and 2MP macro
- Front camera: 8MP Selfie with f/2.2
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, USB Type-C, IR Blaster, Bluetooth 5.1, Dual Speakers
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging charging (9W Reversed Charge)
Redmi pricing and availability in Nigeria
just like other region, the Redmi 10 launched in Nigeria comes in Carbon Gray, Pebble White and Sea Blue, and priced as follows.
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM = N85,000
- 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM = N87,500
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM = N96,200
The device should be available in most online and offline stores between now and next week.