Xiaomi also introduced the Redmi 9T along with the Note 9T 5G, which is also a rebadged version of the Redmi 9 Power announced earlier in India. So as you would expect, the phone is based on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 662 octa-core CPU, accompanied with Adreno 610 GPU. It is based on Android 10 with MIUI 12, and offers a large 6000mAh battery out of the box.
Aside the renamed coloring of Carbon Gray, Twilight Blue, Sunrise Orange and Ocean Green, other specs remains same, as listed below.
Redmi 9T 4G Key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 162.3×77.3×9.6 mm; 198 grams
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD screen with 1080 x 2340px HD+ with 19.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core Snapdragon 662 with Adreno 610 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB (USF 2.1) or 128GB (UFS 2.2) and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Camera: Quad-Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 main camera; 8MP wide camera; 2MP depth and 2MP 4CM macro lens
- Front camera: 8MP with f/2.05 aperture
- Video recording: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers
- Battery: 6000mAh with 18W fast charging
Redmi 9T price and availability
Xiaomi will start selling this device starting from January 9th. As for pricing, the 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM costs 159 Euros or 194, while the for the 6GB with 64GB ROM will set you back at 189 Euros or 231 Dollars.