Xiaomi have just quietly released the Redmi Note 10 JE with Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 CPU in the Japanese market. The model look very similar to the standard Redmi Note 10 5G released back in April, but the Chipset that powers the two models are different.
While the older Note 10 5G has Dimensity 700 CPU from MediaTek, the new Redmi Note 10 JE model, is given Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 CPU. Also, the model is only available with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM, but support external storage to the tone of 1TB. It also support IPX8/IP6X for water and dust resistance as well.
Aside the above, other specs and external looks of the two phones are virtually same. It comes in a 6.5-inches display with FHD+ (1080 x 2400) pixels resolution, has triple rear camera with the main lens being a 48-megapixel snapper, comes with 4800mAh (5000 typical) built in battery with 18W fast charger, while Google Android 11 with MIUI 12 is available out of the box.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 JE (XIG02) key specifications
- Dimensions; weight: 163.0 x 76.0 x 9.0 mm; 200 grams
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with 1080 x 2400 pixels FHD+ with 20:9 ratio and 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core Snapdragon 480 with Adreno 619 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with MIUI 12
- Camera: Triple-Cameras:
- 48MP f/1.8 main camera;
- 2MP 4CM macro (f/2.4)
- 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4)
- Front camera: 8MP
- Video recording: [email protected], [email protected]/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Connectivity: Dual SIM; GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G SA / NSA compatible, Bluetooth 5.1
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 4800(5000mAh typical) with 18W fast charging
Redmi Note 10 JE pricing and availability
The Redmi Note 10 JE comes in Graphite Gray and Chrome Silver colors. It is currently on sales via KDDI, and priced at 28,765 yen including tax, for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage model, which is an equivalent of $262 US Dollars.