The Redmi Pad which showed up in renders few days ago is now official. The device is the first Android tablet device from Redmi, and it comes with competitive pricing. From the front, you are getting a 10.6-inch 2K screen with an IPS panel and a 90Hz refresh rate.
On the inside, the processing power is sourced from the MediaTek Helio G99 entry-level gaming CPU. It has a single 128GB ROM, paired with either 4 or 6 GB RAM. The Redmi Pad is fitter with four speaker system with Dolby Atmos.
It is powered by a large 8000mAh battery, featuring an 18W fast charger. Despite the battery capacity, the Redmi Pad weighs only 465 grams and features a 7.1mm sleek body.
The tablet device comes with 8-megapixel camera sensor on the front and back. It is powered by MIUI 13 for PAD, base on Google Android 12 OS. Note that the tablet is a WiFi-only device, so no slot for a SIM cards.
Redmi Pad Key Specification
- Display: 10.61 inches 2K (2000 x 1200), with 10-bit and 90Hz refresh
- CPU: Octa-Core 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio G99 CPU with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128GB and 3/4/6GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 OS with MIUI 13 for PAD
- Camera: 8MP main
- Front camera: 8MP selfie
- Video recording: 1080/[email protected] (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: WiFi 2.4GHz + 5GHz and Bluetooth 5.3, USB Type-C
- Battery: Built-in 8000mAh battery with 18W fast charger
Redmi PAD pricing and availability
The Redmi PAD is available in three colors of Graphite Grey, Moonlight Silver and Mint Green. The pricing in India are discounted as follows;
- 3GB RAM + 64GB ROM = 11,700
- 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM = 13,500
- 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM = 15,300
The Redmi Pad will be available from Flipkart, mi.com, Mi Home stores and offline stores starting from tomorrow, the 5th of October.